Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The making of "The Jokers"

This is how I shot and edited one of The Jokers pictures. There is really not much to it.

First, this is how I photograph my figures:
http://www.glennmeling.blogspot.no/2013/01/how-i-photograph-my-figures.html

Click on the pictures for bigger view and better browsing (without text).

A behind the cool scene of interrogation room :)




This is the shot I used and straight out of camera.








Here I gave The Joker to the left a little more light and retouch his wrist.



Some more light and retouch on both of them and the background.



Desatured the the entire picture and added a little vignette.



And finally I lightened the entire picture and the eyes of the joker to the right, added some texture and more contrast.





The other picture where I did the same thing.






No comments:

Post a Comment