Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Liquid skull

I needed to test my Einstein flashes to freeze motion today, and that worked fine. Einstein good :)
I have a couple of ideas I'm gonna do later with different liquids.

The liquid is milk with some color added. This picture was made just for fun because I liked the first shot and how the milk behaved. It looked nice I think.

The first shot.

Here I removed my hand and the bowl using masks and added some more milk from other shots.
Changed the color of the milk using Hue/Saturation and added a light in the eye using Knoll Light.

3 comments:

  1. This post was inspired by a long weekend I spent browing your blog! So thanks for what you do, and thanks for your comments here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a well executed project. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just decided to create a blog, which I have been wanting to do for a while. Thanks for this post, it's really useful! Antipodes Skin Care Antipodes Australia

    ReplyDelete